Sketch me if you can works to ensure that your integrity is maintained on the Internet. We have therefore produced a policy for how your personal information is used. The content of the policy can be changed on an ongoing basis and therefore you should read through it again when you visit our website next time.
We accept responsibility for all the personal information such as your name, address and any other personal details that you provide us with or that we find out on recruitment or in competitions. The information is kept within the group Sketch me if you can.
Sketch me if you can will not pass on your personal details to third parties.
Why do we take your details and what are they used for?
We use the information that we collect to fulfill our commitments to you and to provide you with the service that you expect. In registering your interest/making an application you consent to our processing your personal details in a recruitment process. We will only store your details subsequently with your consent.
It is Sketch me if you can policy not to request sensitive information via our website. Therefore do not submit sensitive information (e.g. racial/ethnic origin, political views, religious/philosophical convictions, membership of trade unions, health, sex life) when you become a member.
General Terms and Conditions
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not use your personal information for other purposes.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Sketch Me If You Can, and you can control how it is shared through editing your profile. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you grant
us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you post on or in connection with Sketch Me If You Can.
2. When you delete content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle
bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you publish content or information using the "on" setting, it means that everyone will have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
4. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Sketch Me If You
Can, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Sketch Me If You Can safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not upload unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Sketch Me If You Can.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Sketch Me If You Can, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Sketch Me If You Can.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any member.
7. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not use Sketch Me If You Can to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Sketch Me If You Can, such as a denial of service attack.
10. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
4. Registration and Account Security
Sketch Me If You Can users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Sketch Me If You Can, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as
selling your status update to an advertiser).
3. You will not use Sketch Me If You Can if you are a convicted sex offender.
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
6. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
7. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on Sketch Me If You Can that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. You will not post content with royalties which are not yours. Sketch Me If You Can is not responsible for actions taken by the owner of the royalties.
3. We can remove any content or information you post on Sketch Me If You Can if we believe that it violates this Statement.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Sketch Me If You Can designs, the Sketch Me If You Can Logo), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial
information on Sketch Me If You Can.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Sketch Me If You Can to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate.